The breakdown of your marriage or de facto relationship is a challenging time, especially when children are involved. If you are thinking about separating from your spouse or partner, you should ensure that you are fully aware of your rights beforehand.
You should consult an experienced family lawyer before you separate to ensure that you are fully informed as to your rights and, if possible, to ensure that appropriate interim parenting and property arrangements are made.
Our lawyers are skilled negotiators, and where possible we endeavour to settle disputes outside of court. We do our best to save you time, money and stress.
Our family law experience includes:
- Divorce and nullity proceedings
- Pre-nuptial and separation agreements
- Spousal maintenance
- Property and financial settlements
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Guardianship of children
- Paternity/parentage issues
- Domestic and family violence and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs)
- Family mediation
- Same sex relationships
- De facto relationships
We take a simple approach in our practice: dedicated service, expert advice, and respect.
To find out what we can do for you, contact us today for a confidential consultation with one of our friendly family lawyers.