Jean has been practising law for the past 23 years with her focus being the general area of “relationships law” – family law, de facto law and gay relationships, including:
- Agreements between partners – Financial Agreements and Co-habitation Agreements
- Post separation matters – Property division, Parenting arrangements for children, Divorce
- Formalising parenting arrangements for same sex families
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorneys
- Deceased Estates – Probate of Wills, Administration of Estates and Challenges to Wills
Jean prides herself on the personalised and sensitive service offered to her clients. Jean offers legal advice on a wide range of matters, will draft documents to meet your specific needs and make applications to Court where necessary.
In disputed matters, her practice has an emphasis on negotiated settlements rather than litigation. She provides a realistic assessment of your case, options available and the likely costs involved. In the event litigation cannot be avoided, we can represent you at Court.
- Phone: 03 8672 7510
- Email: email@example.com