Director / Accredited Family Law Specialist BA LLB
Brad was admitted to practice in Victoria in 1995 and initially worked in a number of legal areas including Property Law, Wills & Estates, Commercial Law and Litigation.
In 1997, he was requested by his then employer to temporarily take over the conduct of some family law files. That temporary assignment triggered a passion for family law which continues today. Brad became an LIV Accredited Specialist in Family Law in 2007.
Brad’s legal practice consists of all areas of Family Law and all areas of Wills and Estates Law.
- Accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Specialist in Family Law
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Acted in several international family law matters
- Acted in several appeals in the Full Court of the Family Court
- Phone: 03 8672 7510
- Email: email@example.com